Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Klout: FREE Chili's Gift Card [[Worth $15]]

For a new blog starting out, Tasty Thursdays' Klout score of 28 is pretty good. But as far as earning perks goes, we're not even close.

If you have a Klout score of over 45, you definitely want to log into your account and see if you're able to get in on the Chili's perk. Klout is helping promote the lighter choices menu by giving out $15 Chili's gift cards to qualified influencers. You can then take that gift card to get yourself a free entree.

Sounds delicious.

Currently, there are no "topics" listed in order to narrow down the qualifying field. I'm going to guess that "food" would be one of the keywords, but don't quote me on that. If you're influential about food, let me know if you're able to get in this perk. And, if you do get out to Chili's, let me know what entree you choose.

2 comments:

  1. My Klout is 53, but it says I'm not eligible... weird...
    Thankfully Thrifty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, just stopping by to let you know I'm following via GFC.

    Pssst..I've never heard of Klout.

    Hope you are having a great day!!

    Cherise @ Makeup Not Down
    www.makeupnotdown.com

    ReplyDelete